Tocqueville Society: Outstanding Generosity
“When an American asks for the cooperation of his fellow citizens, it is seldom refused; and I have often seen it afforded spontaneously with great goodwill.”
- Alexis de Tocqueville
Every United Way donor helps change a life. Tocqueville Society members do more. The greater your gift, the greater the impact. With a Tocqueville Society gift of $10,000 or more, you’re not just helping one child or family—you’re helping them, their neighborhoods, their schools and beyond.
Why is it great to be a member of the Tocqueville Society?
- Members-only networking and educational opportunities on a local and national scale
- Exclusive First Wednesday luncheons featuring community leaders and perspectives from CEOs
- Exclusive social and cultural events with Society members
- Customized volunteer opportunities impacting the member’s areas of interest
- Quarterly updates and member features in the Tocqueville newsletter
- Joining a national network of philanthropic leaders who are engaged locally to create long-lasting, positive changes
- Partnering with a quality organization and dedicated staff; ensuring that gifts, voice, and time are efficiently invested in local communities to maximize impact
- Opportunities for mentorships
Step up to Tocqueville Society membership by increasing your giving over a three year period. Your initial unrestricted contribution and pledge grants you full membership benefits.
Year 1: $5,000
Year 2: $7,500
Year 3: $10,000
View the upcoming gatherings of the Tocqueville Society.