Spirit United Award
Spirit United is our most prestigious company award. It celebrates those companies that have consistently supported and generously donated to United Way of Central Indiana. A Spirit United award winner knows it takes more than giving to improve our community, it takes volunteering and advocating too! A Spirit United award winner truly LIVES UNITED!
To be eligible for a Spirit United award, your company must:
- Be a for-profit company or organization whose primary business is not philanthropic
- Provide financial resources and human capital aligned with United Way’s mission and priorities
- Be a current United Way Company that Cares award winner and have obtained the award for three consecutive years
- Submit your workplace campaign results no later than December 31, 2015
Why it's great to be a Spirit United award winner:
- A custom designed award by Herff Jones, Inc.
- Recognition at United Way’s Annual Meeting and other events, in our publications and visibility in our print and Web materials throughout the year
- Opportunities for custom advertisements and banners
- Access to sponsorships and co-branding opportunities
The Spirit United Selection Task Force, led by United Way’s Resource Development committee chair, will consider all eligible companies and determine the winners. There is no application process for this award.