Since 1997, Hamilton County Youth as Resources (YAR) has awarded $206,902 to 241 youth groups to carry out community service projects. Youth as Resources projects have engaged over 6,700 youth volunteers on projects benefiting the Hamilton County community.
All applicants must attend a workshop to be considered for funding. The adult advisor and youth leader(s) should all attend. Covered in the workshop:
- How to apply for your online user id needed for the grant application
- How to determine community needs
- How to create your budget and project plan
- How to measure outcomes, evaluate progress, and celebrate
- What the Advisory Board is looking for in a grant proposal
Dates, locations and links to R.S.V.P. for the next workshop are coming soon.
If you would like more information or would like to receive ongoing notification of grant workshop schedules and grant deadlines, please contact Jill Troha, Hamilton County Volunteer Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com or 317.566.6721.
Register for grant workshops