United Way of Central Indiana has nearly 100 agencies located throughout the
six-county region. The agencies include local chapters
of national agencies, established
local agencies and new agencies that address emerging
needs. These agencies provide
a wide range of services, are governed by
volunteer boards and meet high standards
Examples of their work include:
- Keeping young people on track through after-school programs and other
- Preparing children for success through quality child-care programs.
- Helping families become economically self sufficient.
- Ensuring that victims of domestic violence, abuse and neglect are safe and
recovering from harm.
- Promoting healthy living and helping to identify health issues for all
- Helping to engage isolated seniors, socially and intellectually.
- Meeting the basic needs of vulnerable individuals and families.
- Providing opportunities and assistance to persons living with
- Helping those striving for self sufficiency to take advantage of job
support services and learning opportunities.
For a complete list of UWCI’s agencies, click
You can also search by keyword.
up for By the Way, our e-newsletter!
CLICK HERE for a list of all United Way agencies
Or search by keyword
Printable agency directory [pdf]
Want info about agencies and programs in specific counties?
Read United Way's mission and diversity statements.