Public policy at United Way of Central Indiana
Through public policy advocacy, United Way strives to:
- Raise awareness on issues that impact our community.
- Generate productive community conversations on important policy issues.
- Advocate for solutions to community problems for issues that are aligned with our mission and our community priorities:
- Sustaining vital human services for those who need help most
- Helping kids enter school ready to learn and graduate ready
United Way 2013 Public policy agenda
For additional information on United Way of Central Indiana public policy advocacy, please contact Jay Geshay at email@example.com