Central Indiana will be a community where children, individuals and families thrive; neighbors care for each other; and we are proud of all our residents' quality of life.
Operationally, we will achieve our mission by:
- Integrity: Be honest in everything we do.
- Donor-centric: Help donors achieve their philanthropic goals.
- Accountability: Be efficient and effective, and report results regularly to the community
- Diversity: Involve Central Indiana’s diverse populations at all levels of the organization.
- Collaboration: Develop relationships and work well with other groups and organizations
that have a mutual interest in community priorities or strategies.
- Volunteerism: Help residents be meaningfully connected with our community.
- Innovation: Implement progressive solutions to community problems.
- Caring: Improve conditions for those who need help most.
- Prevention: Reduce needs for future generations.