How to get involved with Early Readers Club
Below are details on participation in Early Readers Club. Download the application and submit the completed form to get involved. We thank you for your support of Early Readers Club and your commitment to encouraging early literacy with your children.
- Current Early Readers Club enrollees in Indianapolis received their last shipment of books to their homes in July 2013. Current Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, and Morgan County enrollees received their last shipment in October 2013.
- All purchased Early Readers Club books received the rest of their 2013 books in their July shipment.
- Beginning October 1, 2013 current and new Indianapolis Early Readers Club members need to pick up their books from designated library locations (shown below).
- Beginning January 1, 2014 current and new surrounding counties Early Readers Club members will need to pick up their books from designated library locations. These branches are still being determined.
- We will not accept any new Early Readers Club enrollees in Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, and Morgan Counties until December 2013.
- If you have any questions pertaining to the type of books provided by Early Readers Club, please contact one of the participating library branches listed.
East Washington Branch
East 38th Branch
Flanner House Branch
Fountain Square Branch
Garfield Park Branch
Spades Park Branch
West Indianapolis Branch
Library Locations in surrounding counties
Find Out More:
Assistant, Early Childhood
Thanks To Our Sponsors:
OSP Group, Making Connections Indianapolis, Morgan County Pathway 2 Learn, Lilly, Hancock County Community Foundation, Hendricks County Community Foundation, Indiana Partnership Center, Colts, Old National Bank Foundation, Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust.