DIY cAMPAIGN — small business, big heart
DIY campaigns are designed to help small businesses get involved in a meaningful way. With the simple three-step process created just for your small business, your campaign is sure to be easy, fun and effective!
STEP 1 - Share the LIVE UNITED message!
- Email your coworkers our website, www.uwci.org.
- Use any of our print materials.
- Check out all our resources in our Campaign Clubhouse.
STEP 2 – Choose a way to pledge
- Encourage your coworkers to donate online.
- If you're sticking with all print materials (or simply have someone who wants to mail in their donation), just print out the pledge form.
- Consider incentives, like jeans days or early dismissal, for hitting a goal for dollars raised or percentage participation.
- You can also take a less traditional approach, based on fundraising events and activities, as opposed to pledge forms.
STEP 3 – Thank your co-workers
All of their generosity deserves to be appreciated!