Heritage Place of Indianapolis, Inc.
Heritage Place of Indianapolis offers center-based activities and in-home services that help older adults live with dignity and independence.
Promoting Health through Programs and Services
Heritage Place of Indianapolis provides older adults with comprehensive and coordinated human services to encourage and promote healthy lifestyles, independence, well-being and quality of life.
Programs and services include:
- Care Management Program - needs assessments, service information and direct referrals.
- Caregiver Support Services Program - private consultations, service information and direct referrals.
- Friendly Visiting Program - regular visits to homebound older adults.
- Home & Yard Work Program - light housecleaning and seasonal yard work.
- Senior Center - a wide assortment of educational classes, legal and financial information, health services and social events.
- Transportation Program - referrals for non-emergency transportation.