Early Learning Indiana
The mission of Early Learning Indiana is to assure the highest level of early childhood education for children in Indiana.
Providing Quality Care and Services
Early Learning Indiana operates seven Indianapolis-area child care centers that provide quality care daily to more than 750 children (infant to six years old). Their services include:
- Maintaining the highest level of accreditation in our schools/centers.
- Providing curriculum that inspires life-long learning and prepares children for success in school.
- Serving families of all economic levels.
- Ensuring dedicated and highly trained professional staff.
- Providing community and public policy leadership in early childhood education.
- Providing corporate and community support.
- Fostering relationships with families in their child's education.